The ultimate telemark knowledge base and encyclopedia. All you need to know about free-heel skiing. History, technical terms, glossary, how-to's and tips. Just the facts, no opinions. Your #1 place to start for everything tele.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1511
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99 & Boundless (98), Åsnes Ingstad, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
Good idea, but, I do not believe there is much use to a universal boot sizing conversion chart, precisely because the various makers to not follow it. I started this thread a few years ago to look into the details. Have fun:
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Ski style: Yes, please.
- Favorite Skis: Nordica Enforcer 93; Icelantic Saba Pro 117; 22D HH & Vice
- Favorite boots: Scarpa T1
- Occupation: I make sure ships float.
@1EyedJack: Good starting point. Looks like that took a little time to put together. Curious what got you to do it. Shopping for new boots?