ROTTEFELLA COBRA R8/R6 TELEMARK SKI BINDINGS CONNECTING RODS

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
nordic dan

ROTTEFELLA COBRA R8/R6 TELEMARK SKI BINDINGS CONNECTING RODS

Post by nordic dan » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:18 pm

I am selling 3 Rottefella Cobra R8/R6 replacement connecting rods. These have become very difficult to locate if one breaks an existing one. I have 2 right binding inside/left binding outside, small/medium size rods and 1 left binding inside/right binding outside, medium/large size rod. Another way of describing what I have is to look down at one’s bindings while on your skis. I have 2 small/medium size rods that fit either binding’s left side and 1 medium/large size rod that fits either binding’s right side. According to Rottefella, the small/medium size fits boots that are mondo size 23 - 28 and the medium/large size fits boots that are mondo size 26 - 32, so there is some overlap between small and large options. When I realized how difficult it was to find replacement connecting rods, I purchased what was available in both sizes, since I wear mondo size 27.5, can use either size, and had broken a rod every great once in a while. I’m no longer skiing Cobras and so am selling my excess stock. Am willing to sell all together or individually at the price the Freeheel Life Telemark ski shop in Salt Lake City sold them for before they exhausted their inventory. $12.95 per rod plus shipping.

foyster

Re: ROTTEFELLA COBRA R8/R6 TELEMARK SKI BINDINGS CONNECTING RODS

Post by foyster » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:24 pm

Hey Nordic Dan,

I just saw this message from a year ago. Do you still have those binding parts for sale? I'm actually looking for the spring canisters, not necessarily the connecting rods.

Thanks!
-Steven-

nordic dan

Re: ROTTEFELLA COBRA R8/R6 TELEMARK SKI BINDINGS CONNECTING RODS

Post by nordic dan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 pm

Steven,
Sorry for the very delayed response but just now saw your message. I do still have the binding parts for sale and also have four of what you are calling the spring canisters, also known as cartridges. Will check back periodically to see if you responded and are still in need of parts.