Wanted Voile 3 Pin Hardwire

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
grm

Wanted Voile 3 Pin Hardwire

Post by grm » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Looking for your never to be used again 3 pin Hardwires. Prefer short but happy to take standard size. Give the bindings another life of rapturous turns. Will pay for shipping to Canada.

Anything collecting dust in your garage now that you’ve committed to ntn? Thanks very much and deep safe turns to you.

Nitram Tocrut
Ski style: Backyard XC skiing if that is a thing
Favorite Skis: Sverdrup and MT51
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNNBC

Re: Wanted Voile 3 Pin Hardwire

Post by Nitram Tocrut » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:54 pm

grm wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 pm
Looking for your never to be used again 3 pin Hardwires. Prefer short but happy to take standard size. Give the bindings another life of rapturous turns. Will pay for shipping to Canada.

Anything collecting dust in your garage now that you’ve committed to ntn? Thanks very much and deep safe turns to you.
Are you still looking for those?

grm

Post by grm » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:31 pm

Will pm you, thanks very much!

grm

Post by grm » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:08 am

Hello Nitram Tocrut, I’m interested to hear about what you have. Message left in your inbox on the site with some particulars. Thanks!

grm

Post by grm » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:06 am

Nitram sorry not sure my pm was properly sent. I’m interested in your binding, will try to pm again. If you don’t receive one, post here and I’ll sort it out. Thank you.

grm

Post by grm » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Hello again, bump for any potential partners in this possible deal! Have a great week! Thanks very much.