- Site Admin
- Posts: 2102
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Size 46. They can be used with a traditional wool kartank or I can include a pair of modern thermomoldable liners to turn them into size 41-42-43 depending on your feet and molding. In a word, you need them big in order to add extra layers of insulation, if needed.
They sell for 800$ USD (670 EUR) at Sportalbert but I will accept any reasonnable offer...
(I can ship anywhere...)
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."