- Posts: 2226
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XCD: Asnes FT62, XC: Nansen, E99, Bonna 1800
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Rossignol BCX10
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd
I have a pair of Liberty Origin 96 182cm for sale.
BOMB ROCKER model from two years ago, but mounted this season.
THIS SKI, but different graphic, unchanged from this review: https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/ ... y-origin96
Interesting ski, I got it for snaking tight tree lines here in New England, I figured it would be really schmeary with the deep rocker of the ski, and I was right, but I am so light, and it's stiffer underfoot, and found the ski to be more firm that I want or need and I'm struggling with it in telemark to go really slow around trees, which is why I got it. Slow tree skiing. FUN AS HELL parallel turning it, and I bet it would be FUN AS HELL telemark if I weight 180+ instead of 160. but so it goes. Personal preference feeling thing.
Anyone any interest? PM me and let's talk price. I'm pretty fluid about this and you could score a real deal.
Binding Freedom Inserts for 22D. FLAWLESS condition