Liberty Origin 96 for sale SOLD

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Liberty Origin 96 for sale SOLD

Post by Woodserson » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:29 pm

SOLD

I have a pair of Liberty Origin 96 182cm for sale.

BOMB ROCKER model from two years ago, but mounted this season.

THIS SKI, but different graphic, unchanged from this review: https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/ ... y-origin96

Interesting ski, I got it for snaking tight tree lines here in New England, I figured it would be really schmeary with the deep rocker of the ski, and I was right, but I am so light, and it's stiffer underfoot, and found the ski to be more firm that I want or need and I'm struggling with it in telemark to go really slow around trees, which is why I got it. Slow tree skiing. FUN AS HELL parallel turning it, and I bet it would be FUN AS HELL telemark if I weight 180+ instead of 160. but so it goes. Personal preference feeling thing.

Anyone any interest? PM me and let's talk price. I'm pretty fluid about this and you could score a real deal.

Binding Freedom Inserts for 22D. FLAWLESS condition