FS: Meidjo 2.0 w/ Heel on Rossi Soul7s

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
trees

FS: Meidjo 2.0 w/ Heel on Rossi Soul7s

Post by trees » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:42 pm

As promised here is the real post with photos.

I bought this setup used with only a few days on them 4 seasons ago and i'm ashamed to have put no more than 30 days on them the whole time. The Meidjo's are in great functional shape and have some obvious minor cosmetic wear. You'll see the blue foam piece I set into them as a powder guard before they starting making a real powder guard for these bindings. I really love the meidjo's and hate to let them go with the skis - but my new setup already has bindings mounted so i'm going with those.

The Soul7's are in great shape as far as the base is concerned - but the top sheet has been scratched up by my shitty tele turns, as you can see in the photos. It's not terrible and it's not functionally worn, but I just want to be up front about it.

Asking $500 w/out the heel piece, $650 with the heel piece. I might be up for splitting up and just selling the bindings but I'd like to see if I can sell the set first.

More pics on request

Thanks!
SKI1IMG_2346.jpeg
SKI2IMG_2354.jpeg
IMG_2348.jpeg

herkskis
Ski style: chaotic
Favorite Skis: fast ones

Re: FS: Meidjo 2.0 w/ Heel on Rossi Soul7s

Post by herkskis » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:01 pm

hey, I'd be interested in at least the bindings! If skis are the right size and you are reasonably close to MA I might consider them as well.

Cheers,

Herkus

whyimioughta

Re: FS: Meidjo 2.0 w/ Heel on Rossi Soul7s

Post by whyimioughta » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:53 am

I'm interested in the set, what length are the Souls?