SOLD: Alfa Skget M

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Kenji

SOLD: Alfa Skget M

Post by Kenji » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Thanks!!
Last edited by Kenji on Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KDog
Ski style: Multi-Glisse

Re: FS: Alfa Skget M

Post by KDog » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:42 am

Kenji wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:40 pm
I skied these for about hour on a ski hill, they are in almost new condition. The box says US9, but they are at least US10, maybe US10.5, also fairly wide toe.
Hi Kenji, we're this boots too big or too small for you? The reason I ask is because I have a pair of 44 Alfa Vista Advance I've skied once that are too big and probably need a 43. I'm going to sell them, or trade for a slightly used 43 Alfa Skaget or Advance.

Cheers!

Kevin

Kenji

Re: FS: Alfa Skget M

Post by Kenji » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:28 pm

KDog wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:42 am
were these boots too big or too small for you?
They were just right for my feet, better fit than Alfa Free which are tad too narrow. I originally got Skaget 44 following their sizing chart, but were too big. I sent them back and got 43, which are comfortably US10. I would use Skaget if my goal is not so downhill oriented, they are very comfortable and actually easier to initiate turns because the upper is more even and softer. Of course this is on gentler slopes and nice soft snow.