WTS: 2 pairs of Alico Double Boots, Size 41 and UK 8 (US9/EU42)

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
JB TELE

WTS: 2 pairs of Alico Double Boots, Size 41 and UK 8 (US9/EU42)

Post by JB TELE » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:21 pm

Selling a couple of Alico Double Boots. I had this idea to replacement the liners with heat moldable liners but the fit never really worked out. This is a very stiff and supportive boot.

Shipping form Colorado.

Size 41. These came in a very beat up original alico shoe box. I don't think these were ever used. Some slight toe creasing from being tried on.
$170 + buyer pays shipping

Marked as UK 8, which is equivalent to a USA 9-ish or EU 42. These look like they may have been used at least once. It looks like someone laced them up tight leaving creases. Nothing some conditioner and breaking in won't smooth out. A couple of scratches.
$150 + buyer pays shipping.

I can't make any guarantees to the integrity of the glue holding these soles together. They seem new and Alico still produces new boots but I have no idea how old they area. These are sold as-is with no warranty or guarantee.

Courtney98

Re: WTS: 2 pairs of Alico Double Boots, Size 41 and UK 8 (US9/EU42)

Post by Courtney98 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:00 am

Nice shoes. I also have an Alico Double Boots.
By the way, if you want to sell them worldwide, I'd recommend using a shoe size converter like this one: https://www.calconi.com/en/shoe_sizes/calculator.php.
Shoe size converter can be very helpful when buying or selling shoes internationally. It's important to keep in mind that shoe sizes can vary across different countries and regions, so using a converter can help ensure that you get the right fit for your shoes. Thanks again for the offer, and I'll surelly recommend you t my friends.