Gear Basket

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
greatgt

Re: Gear Basket

Post by greatgt » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:33 am

Raab is to Alpine for my way thinking.....The ft 62 while on the wide side could be a deep snow ski....Most of my skis are skinny but do have a set of old time Noodles that are decent for bottomless snow....But.....cruising and going up hill is daunting.....If powder is consolidated hopefully the 109's will suffice...Oh...just remembered the rebounds have a metal extended edge up front....Gotta file that off and See if they make it another year. Reverse the pins.... ft could be my Alpine ski if I ever go to an Alpine area again....BC is just to good....TM

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:38 am

And thanks NT for the information....Will try to get Telekid's phone and see what is what....I had a set of Fischer Boundless with a tip if 96....At 179 way to short which then became telekid's skis.....However the 188 FT sounds just about right...TM

Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Post by Woodserson » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 am

greatgt wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:38 am
And thanks NT for the information....Will try to get Telekid's phone and see what is what....I had a set of Fischer Boundless with a tip if 96....At 179 way to short which then became telekid's skis.....However the 188 FT sounds just about right...TM
Sport Albert in Germany has the FT62 for sale with last year's graphics.

https://www.sportalbert.de/asnes-falket ... =M%7cAsnes

It came to $456.63 INCLUDING shipping to the States a few weeks ago.

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Post by fisheater » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 am

Woods, that is a great price on the FT 62.

Teleman, the price that Woods posted above is a really good price. If it's beyond your budget, maybe you could find a pair of those Fischer 88's guys were posting end of the season last year? They were getting them I 199 or 200cm. Not exactly the same, but you gotta have money for beer after a good ski!

bgregoire
Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
Favorite Skis: Fisher E99 & Boundless (98), Åsnes Ingstad, K2 Wayback 88
Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar

Post by bgregoire » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Cheap Asnes-45-NATO-kick-Skins.
These would be synthetic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asnes-45-NATO- ... SwudZdXV47
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM

Woodserson
Ski style: Bumps, trees, steeps and long woodsy XC tours

Post by Woodserson » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:26 pm

Someone looking for classic Fischer E-99's? WAX and 205cm, cheap, free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fischer-E99-Me ... 3224596233

This guy always has cool XC skis, I don't know what his source is, but year in and year out he's got something interesting. Several pairs of skis over 205cm too, even a few 215's.

jalp

Post by jalp » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 am

New E99 and E109 Tour Xtralites on ebay. Very good price if you are looking for 200cm. I purchased a pair of E99's from this seller last February. Check with the seller, they may have other lengths available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FISCHER-E1 ... Sw0j5d0WKH

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FISCHER-E9 ... SwtjBd0V0L

Nitram Tocrut
Ski style: Backyard XC skiing if that is a thing
Favorite Skis: Sverdrup and MT51
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNNBC

Post by Nitram Tocrut » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm

For those still searching for the odd pair of the now defunct Eon, Epoch and/or Annuum

I saw those today while shopping for something else... I could not help myself but have a look at skis :D

The store is located in Laval (Quebec) and you won’t find them on their website but they are in store and I am quite sure you could drop them an email.

Www.andrejac.com
2CD6794A-D31A-41AE-817E-12B4D1EB9F66.jpeg

bgregoire
Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
Favorite Skis: Fisher E99 & Boundless (98), Åsnes Ingstad, K2 Wayback 88
Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar

Post by bgregoire » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:11 pm

Nitram Tocrut wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm
For those still searching for the odd pair of the now defunct Eon, Epoch and/or Annuum

I saw those today while shopping for something else... I could not help myself but have a look at skis :D

The store is located in Laval (Quebec) and you won’t find them on their website but they are in store and I am quite sure you could drop them an email.

Www.andrejac.com
Dis you ask the people at Andre Jac to confirm if the line of skis is actually dead???
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM

Nitram Tocrut
Ski style: Backyard XC skiing if that is a thing
Favorite Skis: Sverdrup and MT51
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska NNNBC

Post by Nitram Tocrut » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:13 pm

bgregoire wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:11 pm
Nitram Tocrut wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Www.andrejac.com
Dis you ask the people at Andre Jac to confirm if the line of skis is actually dead???
Good question.... and no!

I just assumed they were not produced anymore as you can’t find them on Madshus website... but there were so many of them in the store that it makes sense that it was a new arrival???

It does not really matter to me as I am done buying skis for a while... what is the point of buying so many skis but not having money to drive your car to the trails!!!