Rossi skis, Bomber Bishop, Crispi 75mm...for trade?

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
bauerb

Rossi skis, Bomber Bishop, Crispi 75mm...for trade?

Post by bauerb » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:50 am

I have a nice 75mm setup that I just don't use anymore. I bought the gear at least 10 years ago used, probably right here on this forum....I don't remember. at the time I was lusting after the Bomber Bishops, and it so happened that to get them I could buy the skis, boots and bindings. the package worked well for me. I have used the gear about 10 times since I have owned them. the skis are 167 I believe. the boots fit me, and I am a size 10. the Crispis are more snug than my Scarpas, but I think that is a typical Crispi . everything is in good shape, but 2 things: 1) the spring on one of the toe pieces needs to be reset into place. right now you need to use a pole to flip the toe piece forward for entry. not a big deal 2) one the clips on the leg strap for the ski leash is MIA. my solution is to tuck the webbing under a boot buckle. this would be a very minor fix. I really like these setup, but I have moved on to NTN.

the setup would be great fo someone who wants a low cost way to get a package ready to use.
crispi boots.jpg
bishop bomber.jpg
things I could trade for:
- NTN tele boots
- lighter weight uphill skinning skis /skins ( more skimo oriented )
- barn wood, beams, joists, siding, etc
- let me know what interesting stuff you might have....

joeatomictoad
Ski style: Yes, please.
Favorite Skis: Nordica Enforcer 93; Icelantic Saba Pro 117; 22D HH & Vice
Favorite boots: Scarpa T1

Re: Rossi skis, Bomber Bishop, Crispi 75mm...for trade?

Post by joeatomictoad » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Does the C-series come with the package?
If so, then it's a hard "no" for me.
I cannot afford to maintain 90's German, but I love to ski late-model Austrian!!!

bauerb

Post by bauerb » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:19 am

haha. the CL500 is a 2003 with 37,000 miles. its a highly desirable car in that its the last generation of Merc's full size, V8 2-door cars. its the size of an S class, much larger than an SL...Manufacturers just don't make these types anymore.
believe it or not, its a niche collectable due to low mileage and being a last gen of its type.

I have never had a maintenance issue with the car. my cost of ownership is incredibly low...I cannot say this about large BMW's I have owned.
also, its not for sale.

joeatomictoad
Ski style: Yes, please.
Favorite Skis: Nordica Enforcer 93; Icelantic Saba Pro 117; 22D HH & Vice
Favorite boots: Scarpa T1

Post by joeatomictoad » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:48 am

bauerb wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:19 am
haha. the CL500 is a 2003 with 37,000 miles...
My oversight. 90's rear-ends little bit more boxy and more square. Yours has a bit more rounded trunk line to it. Didn't see that from a quick glance, so guess I'm not a true car guy.

Sounds like you're smitten with, and that's all that matters!

As before, I am not much for German ownership, but willing to make a special dispensation for this one...
Mercedes skis.jpg

bauerb

Post by bauerb » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:01 pm

haha. a $3M Merc with a ski rack. awesome

ak_mt

Post by ak_mt » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm

I know this is an old post but are you still trying to sell or trade for this setup? And if so where are you located?