RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
blitzskier

Re: RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

Post by blitzskier » Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:17 am

wooley12 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:57 pm
blitzskier wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:25 pm

have you watched "Fly me to the Moon" on Amzn prime? interesting to see the vast depth of propaganda used on the American people and the theft of our tax dolars back in the 1960- 1970's.
I like space comedies.

'
NASA is the big joke :lol: they hide truth in the comedy .

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:27 pm

Lebowski-Opinion-Meme-300x225.jpg
So what was the truth revealed in "Spaceballs" :D

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:01 pm

it was an opinion back in the day, but now there is so much factual data and evidence now.. it's fact , NASA is officially a BS government organization , as depicted in the movie:D

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:21 pm

Conspiracy theories flourish when there is no truth. They start with a speck of truth. And some minds take it to the moon.

Glad I listened to the Darryl Cooper "Mr Holocaust Denier" before Elon "Mr Freedom of Speech" took it down. Churchill started WWI. Germany asked Poland politely for some of their land. What a hoot.

Holocaust is a part of my multi year long research project of my dad in WWII. Dad went into Buchenwald on the day after it was liberated. He was an interpreter for an Army doc who was questioning the inmates about their dietary history. The Deniers claim that the US Army instructed the inmates to pile the bodies for a Margaret Bourke-White propaganda photo op. Well, sort of. 500 people were dying every day. The army told the inmates to continue the disposal process that had been in place. 1) Put dead out the front door in the morning. 2) Teams with carts pick them up and lay them into piles. 3) Piles loaded onto bigger wagons and dumped in a pit. My dad was there.

Dad's buddy tool a lot of pictures and Ithe buddies daughter sent me some. I actually feel a little sad looking at the face of a dead 16 year old SS guard who had been beaten to death.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:08 am

just for my personal curiosity, can I ask, in your personal career...are you a self employed person who owns a business, or are you employed by the state? do you work for the government?

I cannot discuss holocaust for I'm afraid doing so will become a crime in the future in our country. questioning it or exposing it's Jewish lies is not somewhere I want to tread on this public forum..

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:44 am

Self employed as a B2B independent manufacturers sales rep, now retired. So I trained to overcome customer objections with truths.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:19 pm

wooley12 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:44 am
Self employed as a B2B independent manufacturers sales rep, now retired. So I trained to overcome customer objections with truths.
Pretty sure your "truths" were set on fire a few posts ago

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:54 pm

If that's what you believe, we can't have an intelligent debate. Fact. I learn more in face to face debating with far right and far left leaning people. Old school I guess. The way humans interacted for 1000's of years.

So, from your own research, how many news outlets are there and what is % of biases. As Sgt Friday used to say, "Just the facts, maam.""

Or we could continue the Conspiracy theme in another direction,

Paul McCartney of the Beatles died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike. Yes or no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_d ... 20campuses.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:30 pm

I used the exact same reasoning as you, except I found the 90 percent to be controlled by 6 groups instead of 3. Then I backed it up with sources. You got fried. And then you changed the subject. Like you are now. The Beatles suck. Taxman is a good tune

I think you would find that "face to face" you'd find that there are very few far left or far right. People are mostly reasonable when get rid of the anonymity. If we sat next to each other on a chairllift we'd probably figure out where eachother stand with light discussions and we'd steer away from it and talk about the skiing. The debate comes from online boredom. That and the state encourages the friction. They need us to argue amongst ourselves, instead of holding them accountable for what they should be. Literally everything
Last edited by Lhartley on Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:00 pm

blitzskier wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:08 am
just for my personal curiosity, can I ask, in your personal career...are you a self employed person who owns a business, or are you employed by the state? do you work for the government?

I cannot discuss holocaust for I'm afraid doing so will become a crime in the future in our country. questioning it or exposing it's Jewish lies is not somewhere I want to tread on this public forum..
See you in the Gulag