RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
Lhartley

Re: RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

Post by Lhartley » Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:38 pm

That's crazy! You're usually so honest, and also accurate. I can't belive that happened to you

Stephen
Ski style: Aspirational
Favorite Skis: Armada Tracer 118 (195), Gamme (210), Ingstad (205), Objective BC (178)
Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Pro
6’3” / 191cm — 172# / 78kg, size 47 / 30 mondo

Post by Stephen » Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:09 pm

Thanks all for helping to keep the post count up during these dry months...
:lol:

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:11 pm

@Lhartley

Not sure if you hang out of post on X but there are very, very few community notes posted. Or rather, allowed to be posted by "Elon Mr Free Speech" Musk. You don't know me but that's ok by me. "Owning" someone on the internet is more fun and easy than thinking or debating issues, right? What struck me as odd/interesting is that little old me is being followed and checked for accuracy by Elon's Army. What your opinion is of that situation at X, I'll never know. Somehow I'll get by.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:31 pm

wooley12 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:17 pm
Interesting experience about free speech. I got a community note on X for sharing a post about a voter I D stats in 2008 election. Yet the Far Right posts about Hells Angels and Clinton and pizza gate get a total pass by Elon. There's a conspiracy targeting me. Cool.
all social media is run by the state intelligence gathering bots human or ai. best thing i ever did was delete all Apps from phone. fb, X, misc social media accounts. protect yourself from going to the re-education camps. the USA ,CHina and Russia are all working together with law enforcement around the world.

your just feeding Klaus Swabs 4th industrial revolution. feel free to read his book on what he plans to bring us next. the self employed are one of his targeted groups he want to dismantle

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:44 pm

I'd have to agree with you on all of that despite the fact I still use all those apps out of habit. I know they can come back at me for my wrong think but the libertarian in me says to do whatever tf I feel like don't let them take information away from us. But, what makes you think they can't come after you for your thought crimes on a telemark forum? Its pretty clear that there's AI accounts on here, what's to stop them from harvesting all of this for later use?

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:36 pm

My TT password is for sale on the dark web so I'm told. Go get some.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:41 pm

You're way too useful for the gulag🤣

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:39 am

Lhartley wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:44 pm
I'd have to agree with you on all of that despite the fact I still use all those apps out of habit. I know they can come back at me for my wrong think but the libertarian in me says to do whatever tf I feel like don't let them take information away from us. But, what makes you think they can't come after you for your thought crimes on a telemark forum? Its pretty clear that there's AI accounts on here, what's to stop them from harvesting all of this for later use?
I don't know for sure if the tele forum owner is selling our data to insurance companies, local sheriff law enforcement agencies or lawyers . its not a wild community here. not much to gather except location data?

there are no thought crimes until you verbalize them on the forum and cause fear in the eyes of government monitoring channels.. that is concerned neighbors, friends , CIA, FBI, X,FB twitter etc all fed operations classifying the targeted individuals. most likely your phone is a goldmine of evidence for these groups to take your ass down for bs comments.
social media intel gathering is strong due to human trafficing and pedos types. this is how law enforcement is allowed back door access to your accounts/phone. giving up freedom to protect the children. we know thats a BS tactic. many gov agents are pedos..

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:32 pm

mca80
Ski style: Over the river and through the woods
Favorite Skis: Nansen, Finnmark, Kongsvold, Combat NATO, Fischer Superlite, RCS
Favorite boots: Crispi Bre, Hook, Alpina 1600, Alico Ski March, Crispi Mountain

Post by mca80 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:44 pm

wooley12 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:59 pm
Maybe I'm missing an example of a successful "totally" free market and you can help me here.
You're missing a bit more than that, bud.