Free entry into Russia for Westerners

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
RandomDude

Re: Free entry into Russia for Westerners

Post by RandomDude » Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:23 pm

mca80 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:49 pm
RandomDude wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:42 pm
Or, read this…
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -features/
Lololol scientific american. The current editor is doing shit unheard of in what was previously an illustrious example in scientific popularisation literature. So biased you could cut it with a tongue.
Author of article.
Maybe she's onto something.

Melinda Wenner Moyer / Journalist & Author / Parenting ...

Melinda Wenner Moyer
https://www.melindawennermoyer.com
MELINDA WENNER MOYER from www.melindawennermoyer.com
Melinda Wenner Moyer is a journalist who covers parenting, science and medicine.
She is the author of How To Raise Kids Who Aren't Assholes.

Maybe it's too late for some of us.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:29 pm

If we are so far black pilled that we think the world is nothing more than a stage we should all just go skiing, they have us all by the nuts and there's nothing we can do about it. Buy lots of guns, learn all the survival skills, go skiing. Stay out of debt
[/quote]

that's where I am mentally. I just want to learn another language next year, take my savings and go nomad in Argentina or Peru, Live in the snowy mountains with my dogs and ski til I can't, then get a sailboat and wander the coastlines of the continents. the persuit of materialism and raising dumb children with an attractive exspensive wife and family is not appealing anymore :D

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:06 pm

here's a news report showing proof, UN agents have now slowly begun infultrating our local Law enforcement positions across the country, now prepping the stage for future control of US citizens and disposing of our rights with a double-speak word " CUlture"

This same infultration happened a couple years back in Kalifornia with a high level Chinese investigator Officer working for San Diego PD

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:23 pm

blitzskier wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:29 pm
If we are so far black pilled that we think the world is nothing more than a stage we should all just go skiing, they have us all by the nuts and there's nothing we can do about it. Buy lots of guns, learn all the survival skills, go skiing. Stay out of debt
that's where I am mentally. I just want to learn another language next year, take my savings and go nomad in Argentina or Peru, Live in the snowy mountains with my dogs and ski til I can't, then get a sailboat and wander the coastlines of the continents. the persuit of materialism and raising dumb children with an attractive exspensive wife and family is not appealing anymore :D
[/quote]

I can relate but I'm just a little more curious how others think and why they aren't open minded to the world being different than what the TV or the phone tells them. In Alberta here folks are pretty skeptical, like everyone mostly is on to the fact that the world got a little strange. No escape here. We just defend our reality

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:35 pm

everyone prefers to experience the Disneyland story VS Reality of the loss of their 1st world Western dream life....

Theodore J. Kaczynski was right, lol 8-)

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/T ... 9010769c63

The Industrial Revolution 4.0

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:25 pm

message from Putin... the Nuke order has been OK'd

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:17 pm

It's fine he's probably just an actor, everything is fake :lol:
Last edited by Lhartley on Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:22 am

Bingo...

these two guys showing concern in the discussion are working for the intelligence dept. two talking heads who's youtube channel doesn't get taken down or recieve any strikes for mis info. all this guy does is travel the world cities and discusses political upheavals and big events!

I don't believe Nuke bombs are real after doing a little historical research into the subject of these weapons. Nukes IMO are energy devices and not explosives that require Carbon based compounds

we the public have witnessed fukushima energy nuke meltdown, and the on in Ukraine. but no mass explosion covering 20-30 miles of devistating shock waves and heat. the little boy and fat man nukes on japan are in my opinion big bombs but there is no radiation left behind.. anyways just another rabbit hole and the masses believe it all.

CwmRaider
Ski style: XC-(D) tinkerer
Favorite Skis: Åsnes FT62 XP, Børge Ousland
Occupation: Very precise measurements of very small quantities.

Post by CwmRaider » Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:51 am

Maybe we are all in the matrix and nothing is real, at this rate.
At some point you have to get a grasp on facts. We cannot have a completely covering Cartesian approach and verify everything in history for ourselves, there may well be 8 billion different opinions on the details.
My understanding of Fukushima is that the explosions were caused by hydrogen, not by runaway fission reactions. So technically it wasn't a nuclear explosion.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:26 pm

we are in a Slave matrix, this is true.. no real freedom to experience a healthy spiritual life.. materialism and technocracy rules, big data and AI are your energy harvesters
i watched the live stream video of the fukushima meltdown. it what insane amounts of light and energy shooting out of the building after the hydrogen blow offs.
Last edited by blitzskier on Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.