RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Re: RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

Post by fisheater » Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:33 pm

Wow, I don’t check into this forum often. I know people think differently than me, and some are people I really like. I thought the RFK speech was noteworthy. Beyond that, I don’t have much to say.
Peace

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:12 pm

The trick is to not to worry how others think. The purpose of bringing up the topic is to instigate thinking. Unfortunately, with all the group think going on in the world, if you don't step in line with the status quo and support the latest "thing", or put the right flag in your bio, they will choose a side for you. No thinking allowed

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:09 pm

That's true. My house was vandalized in 2020 because of my yard sign. Cut the garden hose into 10 pieces and moved my dead MIL's angel statue a 100 yards into the forest.

In other developments today. FEMA aid workers distributing food in NC were threatened by armed group reacting to a conspiracy theory. Noice.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:23 am

FEMA showed up? That's great to hear. I been ignoring Yankee news because somebody told me 90 percent of it was right wing nonsense

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:40 pm

FEMA always shows up but most people don't know what FEMA's job is. Got a friend in East Palistine OH and got a chance to watch FEMA work. He wasn't happy but he is a right wing hard hat conspiracy theorist. No person needing a heli lift for medical evac ever thought that S&R got there quick enough. Human Nature.

90% right wing news is about right if you feed the FB, X and Google logarithms with the right info. Get the pun?

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:31 pm

So basically, ignore anything American online, on the radio, or any other medium? You don't have to tell me twice

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:12 pm

Since you asked. For you? Probably that would be best. That's just my opinion though.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:39 pm

Lmao. It's an election year, impossible to escape the bullshit. I'm just glad yall havent subjected us to a pandemic this time

RandomDude

Post by RandomDude » Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:11 pm

Lhartley wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:31 pm
So basically, ignore anything American online, on the radio, or any other medium?
I wish i could

mca80
Ski style: Over the river and through the woods
Favorite Skis: Nansen, Finnmark, Kongsvold, Combat NATO, Fischer Superlite, RCS
Favorite boots: Crispi Bre, Hook, Alpina 1600, Alico Ski March, Crispi Mountain

Post by mca80 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:06 pm

wooley12 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:09 pm
That's true. My house was vandalized in 2020 because of my yard sign. Cut the garden hose into 10 pieces and moved my dead MIL's angel statue a 100 yards into the forest.

In other developments today. FEMA aid workers distributing food in NC were threatened by armed group reacting to a conspiracy theory. Noice.
And an 80 year old man in my neck of the woods was literally run over by a left wing radical 20 something year old, in his yard, because he had a Trump sign. Not sure if he survived but he was taken to ER.

FEMA has been fairly useless down there from ground reports I have heard. And I see MSM spouting all sorts of left wing conspiracy theories and misinformation about the right wing conspiracies and their misinformation.

Glad you are so smugly arrogant that your values and your team are correct though.