RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
wooley12

Re: RFK speech, not what I expected. It’s worth 40 minutes

Post by wooley12 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:12 pm

I got fried? Ok, sure. I should have said the majority of media outlets are Right Wingnut megaphones. You got me there. Probably should put me on ignore as a big bag of wind Hoser, eh? Won't learn anything from this old geezer.

So, maybe 8 years ago I took a golf club to practice chipping at the local golf course. Everybody knew me, I was a regular. The lady who signed people in told me her husband was on the second hole and might like some company. Her husband was an ex military pilot now working for Boeing on air weapons systems at AF bases around the world. So I walk up and introduce myself. First thing he says is "The ozone hole was a hoax, it's already fixing itself." I said, "Maybe that banning the cfc 25 years ago had something to do with that." He said "Oh, I never thought of that."

I have a few more stories like that. I love to engage with people of all stripes.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:22 pm

I only have bots on ignore. I think you're a good guy, it's hard to get much of a conversation going on this board unless it's about asnes, leathers, or niche styles of telemark that nobody can actually do. But if you're going to make broad statements about geopolitical subjects expect to get challenged on it

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:50 pm

Fair enough. Flail away. I do a better job of choosing my adjectives in future discussions.

Lhartley

Post by Lhartley » Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:34 pm

"Flail". Lmao. Bring up another conspiracy theory nobody mentioned

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:52 am

Lhartley wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:00 pm
blitzskier wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:08 am
just for my personal curiosity, can I ask, in your personal career...are you a self employed person who owns a business, or are you employed by the state? do you work for the government?

I cannot discuss holocaust for I'm afraid doing so will become a crime in the future in our country. questioning it or exposing it's Jewish lies is not somewhere I want to tread on this public forum..
See you in the Gulag
i know.. here's 40 questions you shouldn't ask

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:56 am

Lhartley wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:30 pm

I think you would find that "face to face" you'd find that there are very few far right or far right. People are mostly reasonable when get rid of the anonymity. If we sat next to each other on a chairlady we'd probably figure out where eachother stand with light discussions and we'd steer away from it and talk about the skiing. The debate comes from online boredom. That the state encourages the friction. They need us to argue amongst ourselves, instead of holding them accountable for what they should be. Literally everything
brainwash the masses, and keep the tension and strife between the ops various parties... Bread and circuses for the citizenry. keep those taxes rolling in..

I find it interesting that many people far more intelligent than me, willfully dismiss truth and factual evidence than even a low IQ person with horse smarts, can clearly see the truth. it's almost like everyone is on a payroll, or they know there is an agenda that must be towed. if you don't tow the line you get punished..
I notice this phenomenom a lot when i converse with individuals who decend from or have family connected to millitary intelligence.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:02 am

wooley12 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:57 pm
blitzskier wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:25 pm

have you watched "Fly me to the Moon" on Amzn prime? interesting to see the vast depth of propaganda used on the American people and the theft of our tax dolars back in the 1960- 1970's.
No NF here. I'll have to find a way to watch it. Read the wiki. I like space comedies.
got you some space comedy right here Wooley
<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/n2CBSK-P6mY/"></iframe>

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:14 pm

Do you know? Birds aren't real.

blitzskier

Post by blitzskier » Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:55 am

the best conspiracies are the ones we can't prove, unable due to lack of knowlege. always a shadow of doubt, not having enough time, money, ability to travel. cant feel it ,touch or see it with your senses. then we are forced to "be-(lie)-ve"

wooley12

Post by wooley12 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Interesting experience about free speech. I got a community note on X for sharing a post about a voter I D stats in 2008 election. Yet the Far Right posts about Hells Angels and Clinton and pizza gate get a total pass by Elon. There's a conspiracy targeting me. Cool.